<body>


. Me .

xinliang
~8th mAy 1991~

national junior college
08S06 '08'09
njc symphonic band

crescent girls' school
cgs symphonic band
1G3 2G3 3C1 4C1

nanyang primary school
1D 2E 3C 4H 5I 6I

~percussionist~

Strike,Italic,Strong,Big,Bold,Underline


. My Have-Nots .

♥ A Real Oven for Baking

♥ A Digital Camera

♥ A World Tour

♥ A Library at Home

♥ Buy Back My Previous House at Bishan

♥ Let Daddy and Mummy Retire ASAP

♥ Design and Revonate My Own Home

♥ Take Up Professional Cooking



. Quotable Quotes .

♥ Obstacles are those frightening things that appear when we take out mind off our GOALS

♥ Slow down and live..find your true joy before the day closes

♥ When life doesn't give you the best, you have to make the best out of it

♥ No matter how bad the storm is, there's a RAINBOW waiting

♥ The BATTLE is not over till it is over

♥ Limits exist only in the mind

♥ At the end, it's not the years in your life that counts; it's the life in your years

♥ A setback is an opportunity to begin more intelligently

♥ However mean your life is, meet it and live it; do not shun it and cal lit hard names. It is not as bad as you think. The fault-finder will find faults even in paradise

♥ A smile is a curve that sets everything straight

♥ I love who I am because I am who I am

♥ When work is a pleasure, life is a joy; When work is a duty, life is a slavery

♥ When the going gets tough, the tough gets going

♥ Life is like riding a bicycle; you won't fall off unless you stop pedalling

♥ Life is a kaleidoscope

♥ When life hands you lemons, make lemonade

♥ He that is down need fear no fall

♥ 人生是没有草稿的;每一天就像张昂贵的上乘好纸;不能信守随便涂鸦;要惜心对待它

♥ 天将降大任于世人也
必先苦其心志,
劳其筋骨,
饿其体肤,
空乏起身,
行拂乱其所为,
所以动心忍性,
增益其所不能。


. Speeches .


Monday, August 11, 2008

passion of life

Shut up BY Simple Plan

There you go
You're always so right
It's all a big show
It's all about you

You think you know
What everyone needs
You always take time
to criticize me

It seems like everyday
I make mistakes
I just can't get it right
It's like I'm the one
you love to hate
But not today.

So shut up Shut up Shut up
Don't wanna hear it
Get out Get out Get out
Get out of my way
Step up Step up Step up
You'll never stop me
Nothing you say today
Is gonna bring me down

There you go
You never ask why
It's all a big lie
Whatever you do

You think you're special
But I know and I know and I know
And we know
that you're not

You're always there to point
Out my mistakes
And shove them in my face
It's like I'm the one you love to hate
But not today.

So shut up Shut up Shut up
Don't wanna hear it
Get out Get out Get out
Get out of my way
Step up Step up Step up
You'll never stop me
Nothing you say today
Is gonna bring me down

Is gonna bring me down.
Will never bring me down.

Don't tell me who I should be
and don't try to tell me what's right for me
Don't tell me what I should do
I don't wanna waste my time
I'll watch you fade away

So shut up Shut up Shut up
Don't wanna hear it
Get out Get out Get out
Get out of my way
Step up Step up Step up
You'll never stop me
Nothing you say today
Is gonna bring me down

So shut up Shut up Shut up
Don't wanna hear it
Get out Get out Get out
Get out of my way
Step up Step up Step up
You'll never stop me
Nothing you say Is gonna bring me down

Bring me down
Won't bring me down
Won't bring me down
Bring me down
Won't bring me down

Shut up Shut up Shut up


and........

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINGAPORE!!! 09-08-08
One United People by Stephanie Sun


My Island Home by Kaira Gong


HAPPY BEIJING OLYMPICS!! 08-08-08
what an auspicious date to kickstart the olympics!!!
i've watched the telecast and the encore of the Beijing Olympics Opening Ceremony on Channel 5 . it's was fantabulous, grand, spectacular!! it's hard to imagine the amount of logistics put into completing and perfecting all the performances. i especially like the drumming part, the Chinese characters, the coming in of children from 56 different ethnic groups, the picture, the introduction of the scroll and the lighting up of the Olympic Torch!!

seriously, i've never been so excited about the Olympics before. and this time, because it's the second time held in Asia (the first being in Tokyo, Japan), it's more exciting. people naturally wanted to see how would China fare in hosting such a big event.

wah..i want to catch swimming, artistic gymnastics and synchronised diving events!!

you can also learn more about the many different places in the world by watching the incoming of the participants!! a total of 204 countries took part in this Olympics and it's considered the largest number of countries participating.

it's the 29th Olympiad Games..it's really breathtaking to know that this sports extravaganza actually started in (2008 - 29 x 4) which is (29 x 4) years ago!! you shall do the calculation =)

Happy birthday jinghuai and geraldine a.k.a. The Mudskipper!! 11-08-08




colour my life beautiful ♥
10:16 am