<body>


. Me .

xinliang
~8th mAy 1991~

national junior college
08S06 '08'09
njc symphonic band

crescent girls' school
cgs symphonic band
1G3 2G3 3C1 4C1

nanyang primary school
1D 2E 3C 4H 5I 6I

~percussionist~

Strike,Italic,Strong,Big,Bold,Underline


. My Have-Nots .

A Real Oven for Baking

A Digital Camera

A World Tour

A Library at Home

Buy Back My Previous House at Bishan

Let Daddy and Mummy Retire ASAP

Design and Revonate My Own Home

Take Up Professional Cooking



. Quotable Quotes .

Obstacles are those frightening things that appear when we take out mind off our GOALS

Slow down and live..find your true joy before the day closes

When life doesn't give you the best, you have to make the best out of it

No matter how bad the storm is, there's a RAINBOW waiting

The BATTLE is not over till it is over

Limits exist only in the mind

At the end, it's not the years in your life that counts; it's the life in your years

A setback is an opportunity to begin more intelligently

However mean your life is, meet it and live it; do not shun it and cal lit hard names. It is not as bad as you think. The fault-finder will find faults even in paradise

A smile is a curve that sets everything straight

I love who I am because I am who I am

When work is a pleasure, life is a joy; When work is a duty, life is a slavery

When the going gets tough, the tough gets going

Life is like riding a bicycle; you won't fall off unless you stop pedalling

Life is a kaleidoscope

When life hands you lemons, make lemonade

He that is down need fear no fall

人生是没有草稿的;每一天就像张昂贵的上乘好纸;不能信守随便涂鸦;要惜心对待它

天将降大任于世人也
必先苦其心志,
劳其筋骨,
饿其体肤,
空乏起身,
行拂乱其所为,
所以动心忍性,
增益其所不能。


. Speeches .


Sunday, January 20, 2008

passion of life

What has the world become?? Today my family had breakfast with our long-time-no-see relative. He was telling us about how difficult it is for him to stay in his current job and how he dislikes it.

I am scared of growing up and entering the daunting real world where people are literally playing the game of the survival of the fittest. Many adults whom I hear from are not enjoying their jobs- the employers are taking advantage of them by not giving them their pay bonuses; they are being forced to accept the jobs.

Dreams NEVER equate to reality. Most people can never get to do their dream jobs because of the inadequate level of education and the pressure/ need to settle down and earn money to survive. Graduates or even the retrenched often do not have the time and effort to pick and choose the jobs they like to do. This scene is too common for us already. We should however make our working life as meaningful as possible by thinking positively and widening our social circle.

Ever so often, graduates and even teenagers have planned out their ever-so-wonderful future job careers only to find out that society doesn’t always permit it.

Career options
1. paediatrician
2. early childhood educator [mainly in preschool]
3. teacher [with MOE teaching scholarship]
4. social worker
5. geriatrician

I know Medicine faculty is difficult to get into because the competition is very tense but I really want to do my part in helping people and love to mingle with children.

I must admit that I am always being protected by my parents. I was never allowed to take public transport alone when I was in primary school; I cannot have stay-over at my friends’ homes; I cannot stay out too late and others. I am being spoilt but not to extend of being a spendthrift. I am emotionally spoilt. I know I am dependent on my parents.[see, im so honest with myself (:]

“You may never be perfect in everything you do but you should still aim high.”

是什么力量让受害者跨越了仇恨? 是伟大的怜悯、宽恕与关爱, 是人类最高贵最崇尚的情怀。因为有了这种情怀,人类才免于冤冤相报的宿命,也因为有了这种情怀,不幸而苦难的人生才有了温暖。
“老吾老以及人之老,幼吾幼以及人之幼。”古代先贤早已经将这个道理讲述给了我们,然而,我们又学会了什么呢?

Therefore, each of you must put off falsehood and speak truthfully to his neighbour for we are all members of one body. “In your anger do not sin.” Do not let the sun go down while you are still angry and do not give the devil a foothold. ------Ephesians 4:25-27

Get rid of all bitterness, rage and anger, brawling and slander, along with every form of malice. Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you. -----Ephesians 4:31-32

Therefore, do not worry about tomorrow for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own. -----Matthew 6:34


General Certificate of Education [Ordinary Levels] results will be out this coming week.
Though it is intimidating, we must have complete FAITH in our Lord.Amen.



colour my life beautiful
7:07 pm