<body>


. Me .

xinliang
~8th mAy 1991~

national junior college
08S06 '08'09
njc symphonic band

crescent girls' school
cgs symphonic band
1G3 2G3 3C1 4C1

nanyang primary school
1D 2E 3C 4H 5I 6I

~percussionist~

Strike,Italic,Strong,Big,Bold,Underline


. My Have-Nots .

♥ A Real Oven for Baking

♥ A Digital Camera

♥ A World Tour

♥ A Library at Home

♥ Buy Back My Previous House at Bishan

♥ Let Daddy and Mummy Retire ASAP

♥ Design and Revonate My Own Home

♥ Take Up Professional Cooking



. Quotable Quotes .

♥ Obstacles are those frightening things that appear when we take out mind off our GOALS

♥ Slow down and live..find your true joy before the day closes

♥ When life doesn't give you the best, you have to make the best out of it

♥ No matter how bad the storm is, there's a RAINBOW waiting

♥ The BATTLE is not over till it is over

♥ Limits exist only in the mind

♥ At the end, it's not the years in your life that counts; it's the life in your years

♥ A setback is an opportunity to begin more intelligently

♥ However mean your life is, meet it and live it; do not shun it and cal lit hard names. It is not as bad as you think. The fault-finder will find faults even in paradise

♥ A smile is a curve that sets everything straight

♥ I love who I am because I am who I am

♥ When work is a pleasure, life is a joy; When work is a duty, life is a slavery

♥ When the going gets tough, the tough gets going

♥ Life is like riding a bicycle; you won't fall off unless you stop pedalling

♥ Life is a kaleidoscope

♥ When life hands you lemons, make lemonade

♥ He that is down need fear no fall

♥ 人生是没有草稿的;每一天就像张昂贵的上乘好纸;不能信守随便涂鸦;要惜心对待它

♥ 天将降大任于世人也
必先苦其心志,
劳其筋骨,
饿其体肤,
空乏起身,
行拂乱其所为,
所以动心忍性,
增益其所不能。


. Speeches .


Sunday, December 16, 2007

passion of life

I feel so guilty right now…because I spent so much of my dad’s money today just to change a phone.wah..i actually wanted to buy the $0 phone but but but…I didn’t like that model..then I caught my eye on a nice white Sony Ericsson Phone W580i!! it’s so cool. The cost is $168. quite affordable..

Twist of the day: the queue was very long at west mall and so, the whole family went to have dinner first. After waiting for 3 hours [loitering around], I found out that the phone model I was aiming for was OUTDATED, which means that it’s not in the market since last year..boo..real disappointment.it shows how ahma I am..sigh..but the weird thing was..the dummy set of the model was still on display!! So the Hello! shop is as ahma as me lo? lol.

Eventually, I chose the newer Sony Ericsson model S500i because it looks similar to my ideal phone. Haha. Total cost: $187 quite satisfied with it but it’s too too dark!! White will be so much nicer. This is the first time I get a first-hand phone and I have the chance to choose my phone. Wah…thanks dad!!

Jinghuai left me in Singapore!! Bet she’s all cuddled up in her winter clothing in MONGOLIA!! haha.i’ve got a lovely letter from her too!! *grins*

Guess what..i got two awards for this year.the postman delivered the Edusave Bursary Award and the Edusave Eagles Award!! Yay!! So happy!! This means I have more money to put in my piggy lerh!! Wahahaha…[too bad..cannot use].

Holiday is going to end real soon and a new year is coming right up…k..so I gotta to do some reflection on the year 2007 and the upcoming 2008 for the next few weeks.tata!! :D



colour my life beautiful ♥
11:36 pm