<body>


. Me .

xinliang
~8th mAy 1991~

national junior college
08S06 '08'09
njc symphonic band

crescent girls' school
cgs symphonic band
1G3 2G3 3C1 4C1

nanyang primary school
1D 2E 3C 4H 5I 6I

~percussionist~

Strike,Italic,Strong,Big,Bold,Underline


. My Have-Nots .

A Real Oven for Baking

A Digital Camera

A World Tour

A Library at Home

Buy Back My Previous House at Bishan

Let Daddy and Mummy Retire ASAP

Design and Revonate My Own Home

Take Up Professional Cooking



. Quotable Quotes .

Obstacles are those frightening things that appear when we take out mind off our GOALS

Slow down and live..find your true joy before the day closes

When life doesn't give you the best, you have to make the best out of it

No matter how bad the storm is, there's a RAINBOW waiting

The BATTLE is not over till it is over

Limits exist only in the mind

At the end, it's not the years in your life that counts; it's the life in your years

A setback is an opportunity to begin more intelligently

However mean your life is, meet it and live it; do not shun it and cal lit hard names. It is not as bad as you think. The fault-finder will find faults even in paradise

A smile is a curve that sets everything straight

I love who I am because I am who I am

When work is a pleasure, life is a joy; When work is a duty, life is a slavery

When the going gets tough, the tough gets going

Life is like riding a bicycle; you won't fall off unless you stop pedalling

Life is a kaleidoscope

When life hands you lemons, make lemonade

He that is down need fear no fall

人生是没有草稿的;每一天就像张昂贵的上乘好纸;不能信守随便涂鸦;要惜心对待它

天将降大任于世人也
必先苦其心志,
劳其筋骨,
饿其体肤,
空乏起身,
行拂乱其所为,
所以动心忍性,
增益其所不能。


. Speeches .


Sunday, December 23, 2007

passion of life

hey hey hey!! Im here to blog after ages.whee!!

things I am happy/excited right now!!
1. jc life is starting
2. jinghuai is coming back
3. meeting with ahma
4. zoo trip with my distant cousins
5. im studying econs and maths!!
6. I painted and decorated my room beautifully
7. I’m receiving xmas presents and cards from my darling friends and all
8. do-it-yourself health check up [I know, it’s weird.]
9. Eagles Award, Bursary Award and Yeow Si Kong Huay Award
10. I’ve watched Star Awards
11. I’m reading Torey Haden’s inspiring books

A few more days after xmas, school will be officially re-opened and I’ll have to adapt to a totally new environment [new school, new friends, new subjects and BOYS. (gosh..i make it sound as if it’s a taboo in my life) wahaha] as you know, I just cant get used to having boys around in class/ school after being surrounded by girls for 4 years.LOLs. that’s not really my main point now..xinliang, back to the point!! Okay okay.so yea.

JINGHUAI IS COMING BACK ON THE 29TH!! Bet she had enjoyed her trip back to China and Mongolia! and..i get to have more presents [tou4 gan1, he2 tao2, cross-stitches, maybe pencil and many many photos!!].xin ku ni le jh!! *grins sheepishly* and we’re going to go ‘sight-seeing’ on buses 157 and 66.

Meeting up with ahma this Thursday!! And im going back to school again!! I can go and double-check with the TA about my tablet..my things are not backed up!! On a lighter note, MAYBE i can go tour the ‘Entry Denied’ and ‘Highly Confidential’ staffroom and look at ahma’s tour photos of course.see if ahma has picked up any Korean words.haha.

Next up, it’ll be the reunion with my young young distant ‘cousins’ from malaysia. actt, they are not my cousins.they are my tangsao’s [who is my cousin’s wife] nieces.haha.anw, going Singapore Zoological Gardens tmr!! Hope huixian will go too!! We’re both good at looking after children. (=

Point number 5 is rather self-explanatory.i’ve chosen my subject combination online.i am quite daring to choose 4 H2s though.well..no more changes can be made. haha.that is Biology, Chemistry, Math and Econs.

Next big achievement: I finally get to paint my own room!! Actually, my dad strongly opposes to this idea before the hols. So,upon seeing that our house is in a rather ‘dilapidated’ state, the four of us and my mum secretly went to buy a 5-litre can of paint and decided to paint the room first before showing to dad. The painted room is looking great in purple varnish with all the glow-in-the-dark stickers and a door curtain!! Dad was quite shocked when he returned home from work and of course, he finally allowed us to continue paint the rest of the house. Wahaha..and so, we are contemplating on painting my bros’ room blue during xmas..i can be a professional painter already!! Just give me a can of paint, a roller, a brush and of course a room and you’ll get stunning results!! <333

Xmas is coming and cards and presents have been dropping in!! thanks so much!! Thanks for remembering me during this festive season!! (: PS: I love the PUPPY!

Im obsessed with Jurong Medical Centre’s DIY Health Check-up. Because im healthy!! I measured my height, weight and blood pressure!! I always thought I’ve gained a lot of weight during the prelim and Os period. Fortunately, I didn’t. I still maintained at ____. I sometimes suspect myself with low-blood pressure/ high blood pressure because I’ll feel giddy when I stand after sitting for a long time.luckily, all my worries were unfound!! Phew!! [this is wad happens to a health-conscious girl]. The aunties and uncles there were so fascinated with the machines and with us kids fiddling with the equipment.and so, I became their temporary part-time nurse, helping them with the blood-pressure machine!! Im good at handling senior citizens too!! So maybe in the future if paediatrics doesn’t want me, I’ll hop to geriatrics!!

I got an EAGLES award for my participation in band!! Yoohoo!! Besides, I’ve received $200 cheque from Yeow Si Kong Huay Association for my results.double yay-ness!! But….i didn’t manage to clinch an Edusave scholarship like last year..boohoo..nevermind, I’ll try harder next year!!

Guess what..i managed to find the Star Awards 2007 video online!! This is such a great achievement for me ‘cos as all of my friends know, I don’t know/ cannot find things online even with the help of search engines.i found the video through many links..im resourceful eh?? LOLs.and so, I watched Star Awards 2007 past midnight.the emcees were great and well-coordinated and I really like Luo Zhi Xiang and Bryan Wong!! They can rattle on fabulously well and have that X-factor!! keziah, agree with me?? It’s a real pity that Bryan Wong didn’t get the 最佳综艺节目主持人奖. He’s really great at furnishing homes in Home Décor 3!! I think I’m becoming more and more like keziah..no!! LOLs.

As you have read, im currently hooked onto Torey Haden’s books. Being a marvellous writer and special education teacher, Torey Haden has transformed wayward and mentally-disturbed children with her tender, loving care. It’s really sad to hear/read that in the present 21st century, people still discriminate those who have physical or mental disabilities. Go have a taste of her writing and her experiences. I especially like Beautiful Child.

Whoa..i’ve typed a long post to fill my friends in about my holidays. (: a merry merry xmas in advance to everyone out there!! Stay happy always!!



colour my life beautiful
9:05 pm