<body>


. Me .

xinliang
~8th mAy 1991~

national junior college
08S06 '08'09
njc symphonic band

crescent girls' school
cgs symphonic band
1G3 2G3 3C1 4C1

nanyang primary school
1D 2E 3C 4H 5I 6I

~percussionist~

Strike,Italic,Strong,Big,Bold,Underline


. My Have-Nots .

♥ A Real Oven for Baking

♥ A Digital Camera

♥ A World Tour

♥ A Library at Home

♥ Buy Back My Previous House at Bishan

♥ Let Daddy and Mummy Retire ASAP

♥ Design and Revonate My Own Home

♥ Take Up Professional Cooking



. Quotable Quotes .

♥ Obstacles are those frightening things that appear when we take out mind off our GOALS

♥ Slow down and live..find your true joy before the day closes

♥ When life doesn't give you the best, you have to make the best out of it

♥ No matter how bad the storm is, there's a RAINBOW waiting

♥ The BATTLE is not over till it is over

♥ Limits exist only in the mind

♥ At the end, it's not the years in your life that counts; it's the life in your years

♥ A setback is an opportunity to begin more intelligently

♥ However mean your life is, meet it and live it; do not shun it and cal lit hard names. It is not as bad as you think. The fault-finder will find faults even in paradise

♥ A smile is a curve that sets everything straight

♥ I love who I am because I am who I am

♥ When work is a pleasure, life is a joy; When work is a duty, life is a slavery

♥ When the going gets tough, the tough gets going

♥ Life is like riding a bicycle; you won't fall off unless you stop pedalling

♥ Life is a kaleidoscope

♥ When life hands you lemons, make lemonade

♥ He that is down need fear no fall

♥ 人生是没有草稿的;每一天就像张昂贵的上乘好纸;不能信守随便涂鸦;要惜心对待它

♥ 天将降大任于世人也
必先苦其心志,
劳其筋骨,
饿其体肤,
空乏起身,
行拂乱其所为,
所以动心忍性,
增益其所不能。


. Speeches .


Monday, November 05, 2007

passion of life

wahaaha..so out of the 22 papers that im taking, 17 papers are DOWN DOWN DOWN!! 4 more to GO!! And im here to clear away the 2cm thick dust so that alpha, beta and gamma rays can pass penetrate [ignoring the paper, aluminum and lead sheets (:]
I like the O level foolscap..but too bad I cant bring it out of the exam hall and keep it as a memoir! =P

Add Mathematics Papers 1 & 2: fancy me getting sick on the first day of the paper..but I did pulled through though. I went to visit a doctor immediately after that and within one night, my fever subsided and I felt much better for my next day’s Paper 2. so relatively, I had a better feeling for Paper 2.(=

Chemistry Paper 2: as what ersy said, Chem Paper was so easy until it seemed difficult..not many topics came out for that paper..most of them were metals and environment questions..aiyo..

Geography Paper 2: a bit disastrous leh..cos the most leng3 men2 AGRICULTURE came out in the hottest topic ever POPULATION.i cant see the link between agriculture and population.stupid lah.and the worst part was I didn’t study for those easy questions that came out like the natural vegetation and weather and climate..oh wells..i hope the best for my geog. >.<

History: Russia, China and Japan came out for SEQ..jinghuai and I concluded that wad ms malini said next time would be the reverse for what would be coming out.she said, “hey girls, Hitler said he will be coming out today!!” -_-“ nevertheless, she calmed all of us down. esp me cos she said, “girls, dun worry.if you dunno how to do, just write 10 lines of CRAP.” LOL.

English: I adore Paper 1.i wrote about Heroes. Characters shall not be revealed for confidentiality. Hint: I didn’t write about all those wartime heroes or political heroes..too mundane >.<

Mathematics: good..but I think I have careless mistakes..ohmy..i’ll never forget the graph of y= 1/x.and can you believe it, I actually mixed up my anticlockwise and clockwise directions.ahh..

Higher Chinese: quite okay.YAY! wrote bao zhang bao dao and gong han. Paper 2 had very familiar passages but the questions were of course DIFFERENT.

Physics Paper 2: woah..my better science paper of all the three..quite ironic.i didn’t prepare to take Physics during JC.but I still hope that my physics will help to pull my sciences up. (: cheers

Social Studies: yay! Spot on the topic though INDUSTRIAL DEVELOPMENT still didn’t come out after so many years of futile wait..every school was betting on this topic.i LOVE SUSTAINING DEVELOPMENT..my intuitions were RIGHT! Thanks!! As for the external threats which affected Singapore’s economy, I wrote the three points but the examples I gave were LAOS AND MYANMMAR military coups and the Tusnami. (: should be alright cos Social studies is still relevant in today’s world unlike HISTORY.

Biology Paper 2: another math-like paper..so many graph questions.not many bio info is needed to ans the questions..but I still don’t know how to do the genetics questions. How to get a boy with blood group A when crossing blood group AB and blood group A? how to have two probability in one step.and I didn’t know the definition too..other than that, quite okay la.

Okay..next up will be the MCQ papers.and I have to,must buy PROM DRESS ASAP!! Grad night is coming up on 16th Nov..exciting event..
time flies..and Os will be ENDING very soon..and freedom will soon PREVAILS. (:
fine..im talking CRAP again. c ya!!



colour my life beautiful ♥
7:57 pm