<body>


. Me .

xinliang
~8th mAy 1991~

national junior college
08S06 '08'09
njc symphonic band

crescent girls' school
cgs symphonic band
1G3 2G3 3C1 4C1

nanyang primary school
1D 2E 3C 4H 5I 6I

~percussionist~

Strike,Italic,Strong,Big,Bold,Underline


. My Have-Nots .

♥ A Real Oven for Baking

♥ A Digital Camera

♥ A World Tour

♥ A Library at Home

♥ Buy Back My Previous House at Bishan

♥ Let Daddy and Mummy Retire ASAP

♥ Design and Revonate My Own Home

♥ Take Up Professional Cooking



. Quotable Quotes .

♥ Obstacles are those frightening things that appear when we take out mind off our GOALS

♥ Slow down and live..find your true joy before the day closes

♥ When life doesn't give you the best, you have to make the best out of it

♥ No matter how bad the storm is, there's a RAINBOW waiting

♥ The BATTLE is not over till it is over

♥ Limits exist only in the mind

♥ At the end, it's not the years in your life that counts; it's the life in your years

♥ A setback is an opportunity to begin more intelligently

♥ However mean your life is, meet it and live it; do not shun it and cal lit hard names. It is not as bad as you think. The fault-finder will find faults even in paradise

♥ A smile is a curve that sets everything straight

♥ I love who I am because I am who I am

♥ When work is a pleasure, life is a joy; When work is a duty, life is a slavery

♥ When the going gets tough, the tough gets going

♥ Life is like riding a bicycle; you won't fall off unless you stop pedalling

♥ Life is a kaleidoscope

♥ When life hands you lemons, make lemonade

♥ He that is down need fear no fall

♥ 人生是没有草稿的;每一天就像张昂贵的上乘好纸;不能信守随便涂鸦;要惜心对待它

♥ 天将降大任于世人也
必先苦其心志,
劳其筋骨,
饿其体肤,
空乏起身,
行拂乱其所为,
所以动心忍性,
增益其所不能。


. Speeches .


Sunday, September 30, 2007

passion of life

ENGLISH– A2
HIGHER CHINESE – A2
E. MATH – A1
ADD. MATH – A1
CHEMISTRY- A1
BIOLOGY- A1
PHYSICS- A2
COMBINED HUMANITIES- B3
GEOGRAPHY- A2
EXPRESS CHINESE ‘O’- A1

This is my prelim results! Overall, I improved quite a fair bit! *cheers*
Don’t look down on that B3 because I jumped from a C5 to a B3!! Social studies pulled History up. He’s my saviour (: and my HIGHER CHINESE!! It’s the highest I ever get in sec 3 and 4. well, I still got to strive much harder and push myself to the limits!! Xinliang will do much better!! AJA AJA!!

Now, my next hurdle is O LEVELS!!

A huge big thanks to all who have wished me all the best and spurred me on during the prelim period. *give yourself a pat on the shoulder!!*
ahma, YOU ARE THE BEST!! Saya cinta kamu!! (:

Happy Children’s Day to ALL and to ME!! (=

~it’s when things go wrong that you mustn’t quit~




colour my life beautiful ♥
10:45 pm