<body>


. Me .

xinliang
~8th mAy 1991~

national junior college
08S06 '08'09
njc symphonic band

crescent girls' school
cgs symphonic band
1G3 2G3 3C1 4C1

nanyang primary school
1D 2E 3C 4H 5I 6I

~percussionist~

Strike,Italic,Strong,Big,Bold,Underline


. My Have-Nots .

♥ A Real Oven for Baking

♥ A Digital Camera

♥ A World Tour

♥ A Library at Home

♥ Buy Back My Previous House at Bishan

♥ Let Daddy and Mummy Retire ASAP

♥ Design and Revonate My Own Home

♥ Take Up Professional Cooking



. Quotable Quotes .

♥ Obstacles are those frightening things that appear when we take out mind off our GOALS

♥ Slow down and live..find your true joy before the day closes

♥ When life doesn't give you the best, you have to make the best out of it

♥ No matter how bad the storm is, there's a RAINBOW waiting

♥ The BATTLE is not over till it is over

♥ Limits exist only in the mind

♥ At the end, it's not the years in your life that counts; it's the life in your years

♥ A setback is an opportunity to begin more intelligently

♥ However mean your life is, meet it and live it; do not shun it and cal lit hard names. It is not as bad as you think. The fault-finder will find faults even in paradise

♥ A smile is a curve that sets everything straight

♥ I love who I am because I am who I am

♥ When work is a pleasure, life is a joy; When work is a duty, life is a slavery

♥ When the going gets tough, the tough gets going

♥ Life is like riding a bicycle; you won't fall off unless you stop pedalling

♥ Life is a kaleidoscope

♥ When life hands you lemons, make lemonade

♥ He that is down need fear no fall

♥ 人生是没有草稿的;每一天就像张昂贵的上乘好纸;不能信守随便涂鸦;要惜心对待它

♥ 天将降大任于世人也
必先苦其心志,
劳其筋骨,
饿其体肤,
空乏起身,
行拂乱其所为,
所以动心忍性,
增益其所不能。


. Speeches .


Friday, December 01, 2006

passion of life

I shall dedicate part of this post to YU JING HUAI 同学. You are going to finish le. 继续加油。我觉得你比我和其他的任何人都坚强多了因为不管在多不利于你的环境下,你都会用尽全力地想办法来逆境求存。aiyo.. you must remember the code we came out with to make communication easier for both of us. Today, I had a long chat with you. It was funny plus enjoyable plus confidential!! hope that you will come back soon!! i know you have a whale of time there because someone is there to accompany you lo. You know what I mean. Anyway, I will be waiting for my 核桃!! Thanks anyway. I wan to see a whole new you when you come back kae?

Let me recap on what happened yesterday. I was supposed to have my first life-saving lesson with yijing and the rest at jurong east swimming complex. lao shi said that I can skip my gold star swimming test if I want because I can take the life-saving test straight away. How fortunate I am. But I immediately turned it down. I want to use my own capability and ability to finish my gold star test. Yay. I have already decided that I shall continue to work hard on my timing and long distance.

Okay let’s go back to last night. We were supposed to have lessons but it was raining so heavily. lao shi cancelled the lesson just when I reached there. Phew. I went there and came back drenched. Even though I brought along my umbrella, the rain fell side ways. I was so wet and cold. I was very excited about yesterday’s lesson. Nevermind, there’s always the next lesson. (:

By the way, let me update about my latest progress about my vacation assignment aka holiday homework. I am almost finished with my social studies, history, add and elementary math, half way through physics and bio. Ahh!! How come I don’t seem to finish all my homework? Who have the same fate as me? Tell me!!



colour my life beautiful ♥
9:02 pm