<body>


. Me .

xinliang
~8th mAy 1991~

national junior college
08S06 '08'09
njc symphonic band

crescent girls' school
cgs symphonic band
1G3 2G3 3C1 4C1

nanyang primary school
1D 2E 3C 4H 5I 6I

~percussionist~

Strike,Italic,Strong,Big,Bold,Underline


. My Have-Nots .

♥ A Real Oven for Baking

♥ A Digital Camera

♥ A World Tour

♥ A Library at Home

♥ Buy Back My Previous House at Bishan

♥ Let Daddy and Mummy Retire ASAP

♥ Design and Revonate My Own Home

♥ Take Up Professional Cooking



. Quotable Quotes .

♥ Obstacles are those frightening things that appear when we take out mind off our GOALS

♥ Slow down and live..find your true joy before the day closes

♥ When life doesn't give you the best, you have to make the best out of it

♥ No matter how bad the storm is, there's a RAINBOW waiting

♥ The BATTLE is not over till it is over

♥ Limits exist only in the mind

♥ At the end, it's not the years in your life that counts; it's the life in your years

♥ A setback is an opportunity to begin more intelligently

♥ However mean your life is, meet it and live it; do not shun it and cal lit hard names. It is not as bad as you think. The fault-finder will find faults even in paradise

♥ A smile is a curve that sets everything straight

♥ I love who I am because I am who I am

♥ When work is a pleasure, life is a joy; When work is a duty, life is a slavery

♥ When the going gets tough, the tough gets going

♥ Life is like riding a bicycle; you won't fall off unless you stop pedalling

♥ Life is a kaleidoscope

♥ When life hands you lemons, make lemonade

♥ He that is down need fear no fall

♥ 人生是没有草稿的;每一天就像张昂贵的上乘好纸;不能信守随便涂鸦;要惜心对待它

♥ 天将降大任于世人也
必先苦其心志,
劳其筋骨,
饿其体肤,
空乏起身,
行拂乱其所为,
所以动心忍性,
增益其所不能。


. Speeches .


Friday, October 27, 2006

passion of life

Wow!! I have 5 hours straight of both add and e-math lessons! We managed to cover everything that was due this year. Matrices…logarithms and exponential graphs…radian measure…I felt so satisfied with myself. Well… I got to revise on my own too. Anyway, I am really touched that mr lee, mrs seah and mrs tan were willing to specially come back to teach only a few of us…they can just rest at home and don’t care about the chapters to cover. THEY DID NOT!! Mrs Tan even hand-wrote on the transparency and taught us with that. Although mrs tan and mrs seah are both only relief teachers, I can see that they really put in their effort to teach us. However, some people don’t really appreciate them.

Life is like that… when you are liked by someone, there is always another person who dislikes you. It’s fair. You can’t have all friends and no single enemies unless you are living in Utopia that is. There’s a saying which goes like… 'I would rather make true enemies than fake friends'. How true is that!!

Oh well…this is my reflection for today! good nite >.<




colour my life beautiful ♥
11:45 pm