<body>


. Me .

xinliang
~8th mAy 1991~

national junior college
08S06 '08'09
njc symphonic band

crescent girls' school
cgs symphonic band
1G3 2G3 3C1 4C1

nanyang primary school
1D 2E 3C 4H 5I 6I

~percussionist~

Strike,Italic,Strong,Big,Bold,Underline


. My Have-Nots .

♥ A Real Oven for Baking

♥ A Digital Camera

♥ A World Tour

♥ A Library at Home

♥ Buy Back My Previous House at Bishan

♥ Let Daddy and Mummy Retire ASAP

♥ Design and Revonate My Own Home

♥ Take Up Professional Cooking



. Quotable Quotes .

♥ Obstacles are those frightening things that appear when we take out mind off our GOALS

♥ Slow down and live..find your true joy before the day closes

♥ When life doesn't give you the best, you have to make the best out of it

♥ No matter how bad the storm is, there's a RAINBOW waiting

♥ The BATTLE is not over till it is over

♥ Limits exist only in the mind

♥ At the end, it's not the years in your life that counts; it's the life in your years

♥ A setback is an opportunity to begin more intelligently

♥ However mean your life is, meet it and live it; do not shun it and cal lit hard names. It is not as bad as you think. The fault-finder will find faults even in paradise

♥ A smile is a curve that sets everything straight

♥ I love who I am because I am who I am

♥ When work is a pleasure, life is a joy; When work is a duty, life is a slavery

♥ When the going gets tough, the tough gets going

♥ Life is like riding a bicycle; you won't fall off unless you stop pedalling

♥ Life is a kaleidoscope

♥ When life hands you lemons, make lemonade

♥ He that is down need fear no fall

♥ 人生是没有草稿的;每一天就像张昂贵的上乘好纸;不能信守随便涂鸦;要惜心对待它

♥ 天将降大任于世人也
必先苦其心志,
劳其筋骨,
饿其体肤,
空乏起身,
行拂乱其所为,
所以动心忍性,
增益其所不能。


. Speeches .


Thursday, October 12, 2006

passion of life

Sorry about not being able to post yesterday as I was too tired. I had to finish Chinese past year’s mock paper. Yupp. I am still rushing to hand up as soon as possible. Let me recap yesterday’s happenings. We finally managed to rush out the percussion ensemble with the help of our tutor! I think it is nice but I still need to improve on my coordination. (: Our tutor is so efficient! He’s able to make magic in two days!! His digital recorder is so so modern…it can record up to seven hours of music and the sound is so clear. It was 2.30pm when I reached jing huai’s house. We talked and joked and I also practised piano. After that, we watched jin1 san1 shun4 together but we only had time to watch one and a half episodes. I shall catch up on that the next time.

Today was so uninteresting. I had so many talks in the hall. My back is aching! I had Crime prevention talk in the morning. Then, we had sexuality education which talked about group dating and homosexuality. It’s always the same each year. I had been hearing about homosexuals for about….three years? We had a short break after that. Later on, we had to attend this bra briefing. Everyone looked so bored and nobody bothered about the speaker. There were a lot of ***s there waiting for us to buy but nobody is paying attention. After all this dreary talks, we only had a less than 15- minute lunch and the teachers would be going through the questions in the emath final year paper. I didn’t get to attend cos I went for the exchange programme briefing. I almost dozed off during that one hour. I had to open my eyes wide because I was sitting at the front and the speaker was standing near me so I dare not sleep. They talked about the weather and things to bring there. We were also given a bag.

After which, I rushed for band. Today, Mrs Chua did not come and Mr Yeo took over. He was hilarious and my section agreed that his actions and looks are exactly like our tutors. He cracked a lot of jokes. We sight-read Instant Concert and I think that it’s a very nice piece. Ersalina and I decided that the major roles shall let the juniors play and we shall play the auxiliaries(sp?). It was a good idea. I will be playing the crash cymbals which I had played it before in Yama Midori. Yay!! I like crash!! IM THE CRASH PLAYER!

I had already pomised mummy that I would clear the rubbish at my table as it was extremely messy. It looked totally like a rubbish dump and my parents always say that I am the rubbish collector but that’s true. I like to keep things that are of some value to me. I still keep my primary one exam papers! Haha. I shall take time off to clear my table. Mummy promised us a new cabinet to put our books and new furniture. That is unless we clear all our things. Got to go and rush my Chinese papers le. C ya.




colour my life beautiful ♥
8:24 pm