<body>


. Me .

xinliang
~8th mAy 1991~

national junior college
08S06 '08'09
njc symphonic band

crescent girls' school
cgs symphonic band
1G3 2G3 3C1 4C1

nanyang primary school
1D 2E 3C 4H 5I 6I

~percussionist~

Strike,Italic,Strong,Big,Bold,Underline


. My Have-Nots .

♥ A Real Oven for Baking

♥ A Digital Camera

♥ A World Tour

♥ A Library at Home

♥ Buy Back My Previous House at Bishan

♥ Let Daddy and Mummy Retire ASAP

♥ Design and Revonate My Own Home

♥ Take Up Professional Cooking



. Quotable Quotes .

♥ Obstacles are those frightening things that appear when we take out mind off our GOALS

♥ Slow down and live..find your true joy before the day closes

♥ When life doesn't give you the best, you have to make the best out of it

♥ No matter how bad the storm is, there's a RAINBOW waiting

♥ The BATTLE is not over till it is over

♥ Limits exist only in the mind

♥ At the end, it's not the years in your life that counts; it's the life in your years

♥ A setback is an opportunity to begin more intelligently

♥ However mean your life is, meet it and live it; do not shun it and cal lit hard names. It is not as bad as you think. The fault-finder will find faults even in paradise

♥ A smile is a curve that sets everything straight

♥ I love who I am because I am who I am

♥ When work is a pleasure, life is a joy; When work is a duty, life is a slavery

♥ When the going gets tough, the tough gets going

♥ Life is like riding a bicycle; you won't fall off unless you stop pedalling

♥ Life is a kaleidoscope

♥ When life hands you lemons, make lemonade

♥ He that is down need fear no fall

♥ 人生是没有草稿的;每一天就像张昂贵的上乘好纸;不能信守随便涂鸦;要惜心对待它

♥ 天将降大任于世人也
必先苦其心志,
劳其筋骨,
饿其体肤,
空乏起身,
行拂乱其所为,
所以动心忍性,
增益其所不能。


. Speeches .


Wednesday, October 18, 2006

passion of life

Im back here again. I just got back all my results. Oh…I have nothing to say about it. It seems that I have many surprises. Okay…today im going to write about my final year REFLECTION.
For this exam, it seems to me that I will reap what I have sowed. In other words, my results will pay off if I put in enough effort and will not if I don’t treat it seriously and with PASSION. The subjects that pay off are physics, e math, geog and history. I deproved in a-math, chemistry, biology, social studies, English and especially Chinese.

I was once stronger in my a-math as compared to e math. I had a lot of careless mistakes for a math, otherwise I would have gotten an A1. it’s also good that my e math have improved from an A2 to an A1.

As for Physics, I did quite badly for mid-year [got a C5]. I kept telling myself that I still have hope in Physics and that I lack practices. Thus, I focussed on Physics in 2nd semester. Glad to say, I got an A2. yay! I really miss Mrs Low’s teaching. She can teach Physics very well. Who agrees with me? And now, she has to take maternity leave to wait for the arrival of her cute little baby girl. She also can’t teach us for sec 4 anymore. We will be getting a new relief teacher for the time being.

I really want to get an A1 for this exam for geog. I really practised and revised for geog. However, I seemed to have chosen a wrong question, which is the weathering and climate, and I failed for this part. I did pretty well for the tropical monsoon climate topic and the river/ coast topic. From mid year’s results, I did improve a grade. XINLIANG SHALL CONTINUE TO WORK HARD!

I did pretty well for history [got an A2] but I deproved by 4 marks from mid-year. Whenever I do well for one of the combined humanities, the other combined subject will pull me down. Therefore, I can’t get an A for that.
For chemistry, I think I let ms azilah down. I promised her that I’ll do well for her chemistry. But…I did not..how disappointing.

I did not do very well for biology. I had asked her why I had done so badly for it and she said that I was not very precise in my expression. Thus, the teacher did not know what I was writing about. Ms Ng is nice and good in her teaching. She even agreed readily to have make-up lessons for those who will be missing her lessons. So good.
Chinese. I did alright for my paper one but I failed paper 2. it’s because of everything. 我对不起老师!我决定要加把劲儿,为我即将来临的O Levels快捷华文做最充分的准备.
English. I deproved from common test. I did pretty well for comprehension and summary but my letter and composition pulled me down. All of us got 6 marks deducted for a more stricter marking. Thus, I had a B4 for that.

In all, I think that I can’t focus on one subject and neglect the other. This is too risky for me. Singaporeans are so KS as they always want the best for themselves. I got to excel in many areas. XINLIANG! A ZA ! A ZA! (jia you in korean)! c ya



colour my life beautiful ♥
10:02 pm