<body>


. Me .

xinliang
~8th mAy 1991~

national junior college
08S06 '08'09
njc symphonic band

crescent girls' school
cgs symphonic band
1G3 2G3 3C1 4C1

nanyang primary school
1D 2E 3C 4H 5I 6I

~percussionist~

Strike,Italic,Strong,Big,Bold,Underline


. My Have-Nots .

♥ A Real Oven for Baking

♥ A Digital Camera

♥ A World Tour

♥ A Library at Home

♥ Buy Back My Previous House at Bishan

♥ Let Daddy and Mummy Retire ASAP

♥ Design and Revonate My Own Home

♥ Take Up Professional Cooking



. Quotable Quotes .

♥ Obstacles are those frightening things that appear when we take out mind off our GOALS

♥ Slow down and live..find your true joy before the day closes

♥ When life doesn't give you the best, you have to make the best out of it

♥ No matter how bad the storm is, there's a RAINBOW waiting

♥ The BATTLE is not over till it is over

♥ Limits exist only in the mind

♥ At the end, it's not the years in your life that counts; it's the life in your years

♥ A setback is an opportunity to begin more intelligently

♥ However mean your life is, meet it and live it; do not shun it and cal lit hard names. It is not as bad as you think. The fault-finder will find faults even in paradise

♥ A smile is a curve that sets everything straight

♥ I love who I am because I am who I am

♥ When work is a pleasure, life is a joy; When work is a duty, life is a slavery

♥ When the going gets tough, the tough gets going

♥ Life is like riding a bicycle; you won't fall off unless you stop pedalling

♥ Life is a kaleidoscope

♥ When life hands you lemons, make lemonade

♥ He that is down need fear no fall

♥ 人生是没有草稿的;每一天就像张昂贵的上乘好纸;不能信守随便涂鸦;要惜心对待它

♥ 天将降大任于世人也
必先苦其心志,
劳其筋骨,
饿其体肤,
空乏起身,
行拂乱其所为,
所以动心忍性,
增益其所不能。


. Speeches .


Thursday, October 26, 2006

passion of life

detention DUTY today! I just got the news only when I saw the detention girls. I did solo today and had to take care of 10 girls. I assigned them the chores to do before I went to report for attendance to the teacher-in-charge. My legs are aching now!! I walked around to inspect their cleaning. I felt so accomplished after they finished the rotunda, 3 dirty pigeon holes, library shelves and the art gallery! They were so much better than what I thought. yay-ness. I missed band to do the detention duty. Mrs Chua went through a lot and I am afraid that I can’t catch up!! Urghhh!! Furthermore, I am going to miss more band practices during my exchange programme and other lessons during this holiday. Owwww!! I also need to arrange some time for our section and the dance to rehearse the ensemble together.

Everything is coming all at a time. O levels’ Chinese, Musical Evening, exchange programme, extra lessons, make-up lessons, revision, next year’s Os and SYF. I am really scared that my mind will decide on not playing for next year’s SYF. I’m really afraid that it will happen. I don’t know. On one hand, I want to do my best in Os and have more time to study even before the prelims. On the other hand, I want to play for band and this will be our last time together. How?

I have received my report book. Oh wells…I need to buck up and get my momentum going!!

STUDY STUDY AND MORE STUDY THIS HOLIDAY!!!




colour my life beautiful ♥
11:20 pm